One mile run warm up, medium pace.
One minute on, thirty seconds off. Twenty 90 second repititions.
1.Bear (see last post)
6. Full range sit up on hyper extension station
7. 35 lb. plate twist
8. Line jumps (pick a line, jump over it fast, then high, then on one leg, then the other x20 each)
9. “riverdance” (feet up to 36″ height, straight legged)
10. Jumping jacks
11.Stairs w/ 45 lb. plate
12. pull up x5, push up x10, pull up x10, push up x10
14.Rocky sit up on hyper extension station (full trunk rotation, upper cut at the top)
15.45 lb. Plate twists
17. Jumping jacks 30, high knee running 15, sprint in place 15
18. Squat jumps (10, rest, 1o)
19. Jumping jacks 30, high knee running 15, sprint in place 15
Water, conversation, stretch, ride home, protein (a good one with soy milk, egg protein, maple syrup, ovaltine, oatmeal and water).