30 butterfly abmat sit ups, 10# plate
5 rounds for time.
Skill of the week: Muscle Up
Notes, tools, articles and ephemera:
- Lots of information on muscle ups from beast skills.
- CrossFit main site muscle up trophy case.
- Developing a muscle-up pt. 1 (stability) with Rob Miller from CrossFit main site.
- Why eat grass-fed beef? from Rosas Farms
- Paleo-friendly baked chicken recipes from www.paleofood.com.
- Here is a link to videos of our CrossFit Threshold friends Chris and Zach doing the Last Chance Qualifier WOD’s.
Get Your Free 31 Days to Shredded Guide
In October we ran our wildly successful Abstober daily abs program for our members. Now we've compiled every sit up, every V up, every plank, every farmer's carry...every last rep, over 31 days, into one super handy guide. And we're giving it to you for FREE. Follow along with these do-anywhere, infinitely scabale workouts to build a strong core with skulpted abs. Doable for any ability, video demos included.
30 GHD sit-ups
25 back extensions
3 rounds plus 21 GHD’s
Felt dizzy and sick and had some crunching on the GHD’s that I couldn’t correct.
20 ring dips/30 supermans 5 rounds
30 du's/15 squats 5 rounds
3 rounds 15ring dips/30 DU/800M run
About 15 min
K2 5 rounds 30 GHDSU/ HipBack Xten
Lengthy warm up including 100+ du’s, push ups, kb deadlifts, good mornings, partial range of motion hspu’s, a couple of 225# dl’s and some jacks.
First 5 hspu to ground, the rest to abmat. majorly tuckered out from the two days prior, probably should’ve done something else…time to work on the hspu’s/overheads A LOT.
4 (2 dead hang/2 kipping)
3 (2 dead hang)
3 (2 dead hang)
3 (1 dead hang)
2 (1 dead hang)
15 total/8 dead hang
broke it up into sets so we could share the GHD.
all sub 2 min. best time sub 1:47.
Pull up ladder